Monday, November 24, 2014

Feeding the Homeless


                Turkey Day is right around the corner and everyone is gathering with their families to enjoy a big feast. So many people are unable to enjoy the simple luxury of a warm meal due to various unfortunate circumstances in their lives. Vintage Golde will make a large donation to the homeless shelter and  in order to personally make a difference in the lives of these people I intend to donate my time on Thanksgiving Eve to help serve them a meal with a friendly smile. In this way I hope to remind them that they are not alone at this time of year and that there are people who care. I have been very blessed in my life to have always had love and companionship in my life and I could not imagine what those less fortunate than I go through every day. As a business owner I want to always put first the needs of my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment