Sunday, September 21, 2014

High Prices Cheap Quality


 

Have you ever noticed that some of your old clothes that you may still have put up in a box somewhere may actually be in much better condition than the shirt or pants that you just bought a year ago? Seems to me like you more than likely just paid twice as much money for cheap material that will wear out easily. I actually have a few old shirts of my mom’s that she had when she was a teenager and there isn’t a hole one. Most of the clothing that I have now already seems to be worn out. I believe that you not only must have good style but most importantly have good strong long lasting material! Once your customers start noticing that the clothing and products such as shoes also start falling apart they won’t be buying them from your store much longer! I think that if you start out buying good material in the beginning your business will be more successful in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment