Sunday, September 7, 2014

Trash to Treasure


Today I found an old pair of shorts that I hadn’t worn in forever. I had thought to myself what can I do to maybe bring this item back in style but with a slightly different new look? Then I remembered that I had a roll of lace that was thin and see through. I took the lace and hand sewed it around the front pockets of the shorts. With the shorts already being a little worn out adding the thin lace gave it a comfortable but classy look. Instead of just having a pair of plain old blue jean shorts that I would normally wear with a t-shirt, I had pretty much a new pair of shorts that I could now wear with one of my more dressy tops. Not only is it a great idea for a new style but I used something that I already had just to give it a try with not even spending a penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment