Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Keeping Up With Ideas


                I am all the time keeping record of ideas that I may find, whether it be searching the web or just snapping a picture of something that catches my eye. Anything that I see that I may have the slightest idea on how to make it better or even just come up with something completely different, I keep pictures of it on my phone in a specific album. I constantly have ideas running through my head all day. Sometimes I’ll even Google a certain something just to see what ideas I can get from it. My friends and I were shopping a few weeks ago in Huntsville and went in a store called Altered State. Their merchandise was very unique and classy but however the items seemed a bit pricey. I thought to myself I could make some of those same things for half the price at what they were selling it for. So I took at few pictures of their clothing and household items to keep for myself for later on when I will be brainstorming.

1 comment: